What the Course is about:
Are you interested in how society works, understanding who has the power and finding out what impact you can make? If so, this introductory course is for you.
- What type of society should we have?
- What is democracy?
- Parliament and Political Parties
- Voting and Elections
- Who makes laws?
- Criminal Justice System
- The Victorian Court Hierarchy
- Civil Law: Defamation and Negligence
This link shows a selection of jobs that have some relation to the subject of: Politics and the Law
- Class exercises
- Topic tests
- Class excursions to Parliament and the Magistrates Court
- Unit examination