10 Physical Education General - Gladstone Park
gladstone.park.sc@education.vic.gov.au (03) 9933 0500

10 Physical Education General

This link shows a selection of jobs that have some relation to the subject of: Physical Education General

What the Course is about:

Year 10 Physical Education attempts to provide students with skills and knowledge to enable them to live active and healthy lives and to make informed decisions concerning their own health and fitness. A variety of physical activities will be undertaken to improve skill levels, with emphasis on enjoyment and fostering life-long participation in physical activity. The theoretical component of the subject accounts for 60% of lessons, with practical activities accounting for the other 40%.


What the Course Covers:
  • Evaluation of personal performance, including fitness testing
  • Sporting injuries, their prevention and treatment
  • First aid including Cardio Pulmonary Resuscitation (CPR)
  • Body Systems
  • The role of technology in sport



Assessment will include tests, assignments, worksheets, oral presentations and an end of semester examination and participation in practical units.

ArabicChinese (Simplified)EnglishFrenchGermanItalianJapaneseMalayPunjabiRussianSpanishTamilThaiTurkishVietnamese